Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How does your garden grow?

I just got back from a walk to a garden shop about 7 minutes away! (Yes I love where we live now...) I got tomatoe plants and seeds! When I was at the store looking at all the tomatoe plants I was trying to find the best looking plants... But I was also looking for a specific kind...something girl...or early something. When I found the one "early girl" I knew it was the one for me because it was my Papa's favorite and the kind he always grew. The girls were born four days after he passed away and my heart and mind have never thought much about losing him. I wasn't ready nor did I have enough time to realize what happened. We never made it to the funeral because of fear of going into labour and traveling (not that it was far). Anyways today I miss him ( the old him before he got old and sick...and grumpy and I became his nurse) and so this year my experimental garden is in memory of him and I hope my garden grows like his did. I hope the tomatoes are wonderful! I took pictures but can't figure out to get them on here... Stinking iPad.

1 comment: