Tuesday, January 31, 2012

9 months later...

I always knew that I would want to have the names of my children above their cribs and so when I knew the names that we had picked (yes even before we saw them!) I went in search for letters. Ones I saw that were painted were really expensive (for right now in our life) and so I decided to buy wooden letters and paint them. I did that and then a couple months after the girls were born I painted them... white! Really exciting I know...
I had been thinking (for a long time) of how the best way to hang them would be. Long and short of it is that I bought 1$ wood picture frames at Michaels and used scrapbook paper and modge podge and turned them into a cute board that I glued the letters on to!
I just finally finished YESTERDAY!!!
I hung them in the girls room and I just love them!
The pictures aren't great, but you get the idea.



4 comments: