Abigail playing with the teapot
Isabelle noticed I was taking a photo so is coming to say "hello"
Before she noticed I was taking photos... she is taken with the washing machine when it is on
I was too busy taking photos to notice Abigail eating the box...
My not so little girl anymore
Favorite thing to do...
Partners in crime... (busted that I didn't dress either girl that day...)
Isabelle crawling up my leg
Just after we got back from a walk in the neighbourhood
Who does she remind you of?? I took it because it reminded me of Great Grandpa! (the socks are up to her knees... and only in a diaper... too bad she doesn't have gumboots!)
A daily occurance- hugging/wrestling/fighting over a toy/slobbering
Ooooh, they are growing up! I love seeing the start of their antics. Double trouble (I'm sure you haven't heard that yet) :) They are so cute x a million.
ReplyDeleteUm...how cute are they?! Love 'em!
ReplyDeletehaha Abbs looks like she's attacking an innocent sleeping Izz too funny/cute! And yes it does look like double trouble! Double double toil & trouble (your fave halloween movie, right? haha)
ReplyDeleteWhy on earth haven't I seen these yet? I am in love with them in their sweaters with binkies in after the neighbourhood walk! I also love them at the glass door not dressed. Do you know I rarely dress Hannah unless we are going out. Who has time. Really!
ReplyDelete