So I can’t believe it that it is November again already! I feel like I am still in February or maybe March as each and every month has flown by since then (April DID NOT until the 19th but my mind has blocked the month of April from my mind… I think for good reason!). I stopped working in February and when I try and remember between here and then I CAN NOT believe it was that long ago. Time is seriously flying by. Yes I realize that I did give birth and have been a busy mom but REALLY where has the time gone?! I must admit I am in no way sad that it is November. We have done a lot of really hard things this year (not just with becoming parents) and I am glad that as the year is beginning to come to a close the prospect of the future looks grand and bright again. I also don’t mind that it is nearing the end of the year because it means that CHRISTMAS is coming again!!! Let us not forget that this also means my birthday is coming! I am turning 25 this year- now HOW did that happen? Ever since the beginning of October I have been thinking about Christmas. Last year I was beside myself with excitement because it was Chris and I’s first real Christmas together and we went all out. This year it will be a much different Christmas and I anticipate much better for several reasons but mostly because it will be WITH the girls! I can’t wait to set up the Christmas tree (yes I know it will become a daily pulling the girls away from it) to have the lights on at night with the house lights dimmed and the fireplace burning. How fun does that sound?
In other news, last night for FHE Chris and I read about accountability and ended up setting some goals for the things we have stewardship in our lives as individuals and a couple and family. I don’t know who will believe me but we had so much fun doing it. Maybe my fun came from the little crafty thing I made to display it all… pretty much like a homemade bulletin board thing. I told Chris not to laugh when he saw it. He didn’t he said it was “really crafty.” What does that even mean?
Today I took these pictures of the girls and I can’t help but sharing. I just think they are so cute.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH they are sOOOOOOOOO cute in their tuques!! LOVE
ReplyDeleteLOVE those toques! Liv has one with a bobble on top... same colour and ear flaps as your girls one's. I especially like the 3rd picture down.
ReplyDelete