Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'll be in bed...

Whenever Chris goes some where at night (basketball or these days the school) I usually tell him, "I'll be in bed when you get home, just wake me up to read and pray" to which he says, "you'll be awake when I get home!"
Tonight Chris had a group meeting at 7 at the school and I told him to wake me up when I get home. He asked me what time I was planning on going to bed. I told him 9. He said well I will be home at 10 and you will be awake! It is true that I am 95% of the time, okay maybe even 98%, of the time awake when he does get home.
Tonight as soon as he left I swung into action. Cleaning floors, high chairs, bathrooms, doing laundry and cleaning our BEDROOM! My only goal is to be in bed before he gets home... but...
I just had to blog.
The girls have been "thinking" about crawling for weeks now. Well on Sunday morning Abigail started army crawling. In true form only one of them doing something didn't last long and now Isabelle is army crawling. Neither ever go too far, only to reach the toy that is just out of reach or me who is across the room on the floor.
Yesterday I started listening to Christmas music. For some STRANGE reason every time I turn it on I turn on the fireplace too! I am just getting so excited. I have been thinking about focusing on the true meaning of Christmas this year and have some ideas up my sleeve of things to do to help us accomplish this.
The girls changed over night last night, they look so different and so grown up today. Maybe it was because yesterday they had 3 meals on top of their 4 bottles of the day? Maybe it was because they tried (and loved) avacados? Who knows?! The girls food variety is quickly improving: they love everything they have tried. Bananas, yams, butternut squash, acorn squash, rice cereal, avacado, bread and apples. I am excited for them to start eating Cheerios, carrots, pears and apples- these things are all in my fridge waiting for me to cook and pure them (minus the carrots!).
I must go to bed. 11 minutes past 9 and only 45 to fall asleep before Chris gets home... I hope I win tonight!

1 comment: