Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hot Chocolate

A few years ago at a family dinner I sprayed whipped cream from a can in my nephew's mouth. He absolutely loved it! He still remembers me doing it and the incident has occured once or twice more. With great glee on all of our behalfs...
Well in my fridge is a bottle of whipped cream (in a can) and as I pulled it out to put on my hot chocolate this evening I wanted to spray it in MY mouth! I did. I felt like a kid. I loved it. I did it once or twice more... I then went to Chris who was on the phone and asked him if we wanted any!  He of course didn't as he was TALKING...
I made a hot chocolate and it was AMAZING! I had mint chocolate thins crushed up and crushed candy cane on the bottom and then added the water. I topped it off with some marshmellows, whipping cream and more crushed candy cane. It was amazing. I had to take a photo. TRY IT! The whipping cream melted and spilled over... whoops! It is as good as a dessert... heck it is dessert!

Doesn't that look good?

After Chris got off the phone he made himself one too! As he made it he too sprayed whipped cream in his mouth. He loved it too!

3 comments:

  1. http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/226869_16518333291_516098291_595844_357_n.jpg


    Haha, did that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! I just made hot chocolate truffles that you keep in the freezer and pop into a mug of milk and they are AMAZING. I wish you lived closer I'd bring you some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious! Oh yummy yummy yummy!

    ReplyDelete