Thursday, November 24, 2011

6 pounds this season

Last night I went to they gym. I hadn't been to the gym in over a year maybe even two (my latest workout gig is at home, years sounds like a lot but...). Anyways I really enjoyed myself. I was on the eliptical and was that ever weird to get back on that thing. When we were leaving we read a sign that said the average person gains 6lbs over the holiday season. YUCK but I suppose very easy to do. Everyone is always baking, having Christmas parties, extravagent and delicious meals... the list goes on. WELL I have been meaning to share this recipe that I found and now will share in the hopes of  making everyone else gain weight!! HAHA JUST KIDDING. It is amazing. It is SUPER easy and someone I gave some to said they were the "best cookies I've ever had!" The best part is there are only four ingredients... okay 5 if you count the optional icing sugar sprinkled over top.

Rolo Cookies

Ingredients:
3 rolls of Rolos
1 Devils Chocolate Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/2 C oil
optional: icing sugar (aprrox 2 tbs)

Directions:
Combine and mix cake mix and oil and eggs. Take a ball of batter and flatten on your palm. Place a rolo in the middel and roll batter into ball around the rolo. Bake for 7-8 min at 350 degrees.
When completely cooled dust with icing sugar.




They totally match the season with the way they look or at least I think they do. Lets be honest they are SO easy. All I want to do is bake and give it away at this time of year and these cookies are a great way to do so! Three cheers for rolo cookies...

2 comments:

  1. Those look so amazing!! What gym do you go to? I love going to the gym and then hit the hot tub after :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made these cookies (to give to people.....) Who am I kidding. Anyway I bought the stuff for them last night and well.... had to ask Matt to pick up more Rolo's this morning because I ate too many last night. oops.

    ReplyDelete