On Friday night I woke up with a really sore back, not an unfamiliar feeling, and headed to the couch to sleep for the rest of the night. For some reason the couch is amazing. I wake up with zero soreness. It is only a "love seat" but I sleep on it a few nights a week (from 5am-7am). I always turn on the fireplace and it is such a cozy sleep. Well on Saturday morning I woke up to this view and before I got the girls out of their cribs I did my best to capture the beauty.
The snow melted off a few hours later and I was so glad I had taken the moments to capture this (wrapped in a blanket with bare feet on my deck!... a funny sight I would imagine)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNeJlSBko2s
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely view. Nothing better than cozying up in front of a fire!
What an absolutely beautiful view.
ReplyDelete