Sometimes it is the weekend before I even realized it is past Tuesday! This week flew by. I am sure the nights out visiting teaching added to the speed of this week passing, or the fact that Chris had his first two exams in school this week.
Abigail got two teeth this week! She was slightly fussy one day and I thought "oh maybe she is teething" and didn't check. That night she woke up (unheard of) in giant sobs. The next morning I felt her little gums and boom two teeth poking my finger. The next morning they were all the way through! I was so happy. Her getting teeth was such a difference than my other little girl. Funny that she got them at EXACTLY the same time! Maybe she is the reason I got two babies?
Abigail has been up on her knees for about a week or two thinking about learning to crawl. She has started rocking back and forth on her hands and knees and it is the cutest thing ever. She has moved forward once but it is a slow process. Isabelle on the other hand started to get up on her hands and knees about 3 days ago and tonight during our carpet time after baths she was up on her knees and moved it forward only to fall quickly onto her face! But with excited encouragement from her Mama she kept trying for the next 30 minutes. It is so fun to see them both learn how to do something. They both learn how to do it in different ways and have different abiltities and talents that are evident as I watch with anticipation as they learn to crawl. This is joy!
So dang cute! I love them
ReplyDelete