Isabelle is a wiggly monkey. She will not stay still unless she has to (ie parent making her by changing her bum, drying her, feeding her etc). After her bath last night (which she LOVES baths) she rolled over the second after I put her on her towel. She proceeded to try and try and try again to stay on her tummy. I of course kept stopping her in order that I could dry her off (to prevent getting too cold AND peeing on the carpet) and get a diaper on her! We progressed and accomplished the goals. By this time Abigail was out of the bath and I had to dry her and get her diaper on. Isabelle of course was free from my control and rolled onto her tummy to find Abigail. Much to my delight her towel hood stayed on. I thought she looked HILARIOUS and I lost it laughing. Abigail then had no choice but her hood was put on her and she was put down on the ground to play with Isabelle. The girls were so happy to see each other (you know it had been 10 minutes) and immediately started talking (aka excited screams) to each other. It didn’t take long for them to start laughing. All the while I was laughing so hard because I thought they looked adorable. I took lots of pictures. After rolling back and forth several times and moving as much as she could in the small space Isabelle’s hood somehow got pulled over her eyes. I thought this was even funnier and instead of helping her (she wasn’t upset BUT she WAS trying to get it off (which was even funnier)) I took pictures of her!
Yesterday both of the girls (in VERY different ways) reached out for me when they happened to find themselves in tears. Isabelle on the floor on her tummy with one hand balancing her and the other reaching up and out for me (I thought it was so cute) and Abigail with her huge lungs screaming with both arms flailing around out for me to pick her up.
Today Abigail discovered that if she rolls her tongue (which she loves to do) to blow bubbles WITH food in her mouth will make a GREAT mess and is fun! Abigail also rediscovered that it is FUN to sleep during the day!! She always has been the better sleeper during the day. They both slept 1.5 hours in the morning AND then Abigail slept from 1145-245! Isabelle on the other hand was awake after 1hr but played happily in her crib! I cleaned like a mad woman and my house is FINALLY finished! We are settled! Oh Happy Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment