Sunday, October 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

The first night we slept here back in August the sunset and sunrise were amazing. This morning there were LITTLE clouds and we again got to see a beautiful sunrise from our window on the water!! The pictures are taken from on our deck.

(summer sunset)


(summer sunrise)

(autumn morning)









(yes Chris is sleeping in there haha)


Yesterday (yes it took all day) I finalized setting up our house. Most of the pictures up, girls clothes organized (FINALLY) and our bedroom organized. I then cleaned it all really well. The washing machine and dryer were going NON-stop until 930 last night (started at about 8am).

I wanted to take some pictures this morning of my hard work to document our 2nd home as a family. (I had to do it this morning so I didn't have to reclean anything!) I couldn't go into the girls bedroom because they are sleeping. I forgot to photograph the river rock fireplace and the laundry facilities (another time).

Also props to Rachel for the idea of the tree above our bed! I love it. I woke up this morning a little groggy and was like what the heck is on the wall... oh yeah the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment