Today when we got home from church I promptly started making dinner and just as promptly Chris got out of his suit and tie. When he emerged from the bedroom I lost it laughing. I looked him up and down to see him wearing red Nike basketball shorts and a red hoodie and ON HIS FEET was a pair of bright blue socks. Socks I HAD NEVER laid eyes upon before and I do the laundry… I thought I knew all of this clothing by now... think again!
I was perplexed and through my laughter was able to ask him WHOSE socks they were… he said they were his and he had bought them for himself because they are “so warm!” My first reaction was to tell him to take them off! He wouldn’t- he insisted on keeping them on. I told him that I had to take a picture and blog about it…
When we were sitting down to dinner I was grumpy and as he was walking to the table I looked at his feet and had to make myself stop smiling in order to stay mad. I cannot believe that he owns a pair of socks like this!!
Wow. Just wow! Maybe you can look at getting a family set some for yourself and the twins! You could start a fad?
ReplyDeleteI am glad they were not pink, imagine!!
ReplyDeleteI love that he wears warm comfy socks, and shorts. They are comfortable socks I must say...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog! I am pretty much so excited for you and Chris. You are going to be a fabulous MOM!
ReplyDelete