On December 17 we went for our second ultrasound, with HIGH hopes of finding out the genders of our little ones. To no avail, we have modest babies. But we did get some cute ultra sound pictures. I MUST admit that I have NEVER liked ultrasound pictures I always thought they were creepy and could never really make anything out. Needless to say I have grown to like them and think that they are cute.
Twin A
Nice bicept, hey?
Her little feet!
Twin B
Two weeks ago on January 13th at my doctors apointment at 24 weeks I measured 34.5 cm (fundal height) which if I was having one baby would be in line with being 34 weeks along... I expect that this week when I go I will be 38-40cm... full term size JUST like my OBGYN told me... silly me. I have recently started to feel the effects of having two babies growing inside me. I feel pathetic that I can no longer carry all the groceries into the house in one visit, can't reach into cupboards down low without grunting, can't lift a sack of flour, the list goes on! Chris has been a great help, I think I am the one who makes it so difficult becuase I WANT to keep doing everything.
On Saturday we were on the ferry home from the temple and I told Chris that the babies could very likely be here in 10 weeks...sounds stragely fast... the countdown is on... and items NEED to be purchased!! No more just online browsing.
My GROWING belly at 23 weeks... a week before measuring 34.5cm!
The ultrasound sure makes it real hey?
ReplyDeleteFor goodness sakes, put up your wishlist so we can send you stuff for your babies.