Determined to be not so "indoorsey" this winter I have actually taken my kids on walks (okay 3 in two day) and to the beach (maybe 3 times) and to the park a few more times... One day Chris was with us so I brought the camera along.
Things of note. Abigail is ALWAYS wearing a dress...usually with "tight pants" aka leggings. AND always has to choose what she is wearing even if it means a coat that is too small (thanks DAD!). The fur lining on my coat is apparently HUGE!! And last but not least Olivia is a doll!
The day we went to the beach it was gloriously sunny and warm. When we drove down to the beach it got SO foggy it was remarkably beautiful.
I am BLOWN away. What adorable pictures. and SERIOUSLY Liv looks so much like you and your girls. wowza! gorgeous family
ReplyDelete