Thursday, March 6, 2014

Graduation


Chris attended his graduation ceremony January 31, 2014. I feel like an awful wife who got there just in time and forced him to leave RIGHT after and therefore got NOT a single close up shot with him. Oops.

I suppose I must confess that I am extremely proud of him for the work he put into getting these degrees. He was so busy during all of it and did a fantastic job at managing all titles placed on his head during the 2.5 years: husband, father, brother, son, student, boss and leader.

I couldn’t be more proud than I am. Little did we know the great things that living in Nanaimo would bring to us. The opportunities presented to our family because of this education have been outstanding.

Isabelle and Abigail pray every prayer on the food that they give that they are “grateful daddy at work” (hehe they really do love him) and a few times Abigail has prayed being “grateful mommy stays home.” Now where she picked this up, and what this really means to her is yet to be decided (I swear we are worst enemies sometimes), but for now it warms my heart that I am able to be here with them. I am grateful for the benefits of Chris's education to our families life.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment