Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Snow Day?!?!

We don't often get snow here. BUT when we did get snow in perhaps November and I HAD NOTHING I knew I better get prepared. Well as luck would have it I found snow suits for the kids- jacket and pants- for $5!!! Normal price- $59.99! Of course I was a thinker and bought for the year ahead (or maybe 2 years ahead for Olivia).

Around the middle of January I thought I had missed out on having my kids play in snow this winter. Well as luck would have it (or not) I did have the opportunity to dress my stubborn child into something exactly the way I wanted it done. In the end it was worth it.

They had a blast. I mostly stayed inside.

Then we got snow again... and Chris was home so we made a snowman and had a snowball fight. They especially loved the snowball fight... and they started one the next day when I was shoveling the driveway.






No comments:

Post a Comment