Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Funny girls at play

Funny things that I have heard come out of my children's mouth in the last little while include:

"Mom look at my gold plates" said by Isabelle holding some coins she had stolen from my wallet!

"Good night sweetie" said by Isabelle kissing the front headlight on our "ban" as we walked away from it in the parkade and into the hotel.

"Swiper the fox took it, Mom?" said by Abigail as she questioned where the binkies had gone... me thinking on my feet saying, "yes" followed by her saying "in a hot air balloon with boots and Dora?" What else could I say but yes! Good BYE binkies, they both sobbed but then fell fast asleep!

Through sobs and screaming "I can't wear this skirt it doesn't spin Mom!" Abigail distraught that the skirt she picked out to wear wasn't flowing when she twirled around. A replacement was found and the twirling commenced.

"My boots are hurting my feet" said Abigail to which I replied, "keep them on until after the sacrament" to which she replies, "but Mom their squirking me!" I removed the boot because I knew she was saying they were squishing her and feet. Upon removal I found the missing 2 bite brownie I had given them as a treat before leaving to "toria" (Victoria) on Friday smashed all over her tights on her toes! She was a little concerned what it was and after I told her she whispered to her Dad, "there is brownie on my toes!"

"No touching the DBD's" said Isabelle to Olivia. (She really does know the rule of no touching the DVD's; so why does she do it all the time?!!!?!)








I think this set of pictures speaks for itself. Playing with each other that lasted more than a minute and I captured some gems!

Olivia LOVES to jump!!




Probably my best parenting moment of the month- setting them up to give their dolls a bath! (while I cleaned the house) They were starting to do it in the real bathtub I knew a mess would be made- double kitchen sink to the rescue!

Olivia is REALLY starting to love being on the floor- even more than in the Jumparoo. Sadly this means she is less safe from her sisters.


This was a Teddy Bear picnic. Every ONE was invited. Sadly it lasted less than 10 minutes.

2 comments: