Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Silver lining

Today was far from perfect... like really far!!!  But as I cleaned my kitchen tonight after all the bedlamites were asleep small memories came to my mind that put a smile on my face. I didn't want to forget them. I need to remember them for tomorrow, to help me keep on giving my all to my family. Chris is away for the work week (meaning 5 days) and it is only the end of day two! I am so determined to stay positive and happy and not just grit my teeth and dread every day but find joy in the journey. 

Memories

Isabelle showing Grandma her "sharp teeth" repeatedly on FaceTime. 

Abigail in the car on the way to the store got mixed up when saying shopping cart (yes a discussion always happens about where they will go in the store) and instead saying "copping shart" 😊

Olivia laughing when I was feeding her dinner. 

Finding Abigail behind her bedroom door singing "let it go!"

Isabelle helping me load the dishwasher asking me where to put everything. 

Giving my sleeping children kisses and stroking their hair out of their faces and stopping to feel their innocence and fair fine features. 

Here is to hoping they all sleep through the night especially the two who actually kept me up last night 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment