Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Thumb Sucker

About 4 weeks ago Olivia started taking a bottle. Much to my relief and return to normal happiness I began to wean her. Around the same time she wanted to suck all the time. I started occasionally giving her a soother but as it happened she started finding her thumb. I think it is the cutest thing almost ever. She LOVES it. It has made the transition out of swaddling FLAWLESS and that also makes me a happy Mom. The final thing that makes me a happy mom is that she hasn't woken up in the night for about a month. She was waking up once essentially since she was 8 weeks old and although I was fine with it I am SO pleased it is over!!! She wakes up so happy and is loving life!

And yes I admit I added two pictures just because I think she is a doll even though it has nothing to do with her sucking her thumb!



No comments:

Post a Comment