About a week ago I was taking a casual browse through the blogs that I follow and something I saw changed my life!
Okay did it really change my life?
I am always on the lookout for cute creative ideas. When I saw this idea I started immediately making one for my girls. It was an alphabet book individualized to you because it is all pictures of your kids. For example our book reads A is for Abigail, B is for bath time and bellies, C is for cuddles, D is for Daddy… you get the idea. Each page has a photo (or two or three) that relates to your child’s life.
I have been trying to plan ahead and get things to keep the girls quiet during church- I think this might aid in the efforts. In my experience, kids always like to look at photos of them and so I hope the book fulfills its purpose.
The website that I made the book at is SO easy to use. You can design every page yourself or choose ones they have done. Designing your own pages is easy it has blue lines that show up so you can know if it centered on the page, or between pictures etc.
I ordered it late last night and I have to say that BOTH Chris and I are so excited for it to arrive. (Those words came out of his mouth last night when I told him I was ordering it).
We sent it to Utah to save on shipping since we will be there on April 6th… it is only a week later then when it would be shipped to Canada.
So have you learned your ABCs yet?
I want to see it SO bad! Email me!
ReplyDeleteDid you see the email today? 10 bucks off an order of 10 dollars or more?
ReplyDeleteI didn't see the email. I don't have your email address. How can I show you a preview like you did?
ReplyDeleteWhat program did you use to make it? I'm trying to get my life together and make Noelle a hardcover baby book... but I like this idea, and it's way simpler!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great idea Laura, I would love to see it when you are back!
ReplyDeleteshutterfly.com
ReplyDeleteThey have tons of sizes, and hard covers, soft covers, leather covers etc
I think it was great and will do it again with the next children...