Monday, October 17, 2011

I don't want NO brown banana

Yes it is true the girls started eating different solid food this week! As you may have guessed from the title their first food after rice cereal is BANANA! The first night Abigail was very intrigued and enjoyed the new experience from the beginning. Isabelle was NOT happy when I started feeding it to her. She made the faces that Abigail made when she started eating rice cereal. By the end of the feed she had warmed up to the idea. Tonight the girls were fussing and I was like well I guess I better get them ready to eat and I fed them and they ate so much. Isabelle loved the banana tonight. Usually when I am feeding there is a pause of 2-3 seconds between each scoop PLUS the time it took to give a spoonful to the other babe. Well tonight it was scoop, scoop, scoop. No pauses. They were loving the food and swallowing as quickly as they could and were ready for the next scoop as soon as I was done with the other! Feeding them both is so funny. They sitting in their chairs and seeing the house from a different vantage point. I bought two bunches of bananas on Saturday today we are down to one, I have been eating so many because I know the girls don’t want any brown bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment