Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Night Shopping

So Chris isn’t feeling great. After the girls went to bed I said so are we just going to watch t.v. all night? He said he wasn’t feeling good enough to do anything. I complained telling him I was bored, the baseball game was almost over so I had put in my dues. I decided that I should go shopping alone as that would be better than sitting home watching t.v. SO I went to the mall. Before I walked out the door I said “I might spend lots of money…” no comment so I ran up the stairs!
I went to Bath and Body Works… I know I know that store made it into my blog already THIS week! Well tonight I went to go and get prizes for the games at my sister Kate’s bridal shower. I ended up getting hand soaps. The scents are to DIE for, just listen to the names: Cinnamon Raison Cookie, Cranapple Crisp, Carmel Apple, Coconut Lime Verbena and Sweet Pea. My eyes also caught a sale poster which read something to the effect of 2 candles for $25. I thought wow that is a great deal as one is usually $22.50. When I was in the store earlier this week and fell in love with the hot chocolate, homemade cookie. Tonight when I was there I noticed Mint Chocolate and Marshmallow Peppermint. Those are the two I got.
I don’t know why I have to blog about this but there is just something that you want to share about it because it smells so good and you want everyone to know so they can know they NEED to get it!!

1 comment:

  1. Now I know I need to get them. Thanks for your help!!##$$!

    ReplyDelete