Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Back!!

Well after a little over a month we are finally finishing getting settled.
This week was a monumental week. We have been in our own home to sleep
for more than three nights! We got our washing machine fixed, internet set up and our cable box fixed!
We also finally got a second couch (for the first time in our marriage)! Chris also started classes this week and it has been so fun to see him go to school! OH and I set up the new crib finally! (Yes they sent us a brand new crib- different than the original but it is beautiful! Things are really looking up.
Beth found out we got internet back and said oh so now you will blog more? Over the last month I had things I wanted to blog about pop up into my head but with no way to let it out!
I am BACK! Time to keep a history of the busy life events of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment