Since the girls were about two weeks old I was eager to take them on a walk. I decided to give my body a little more time to recover before I went. Between me taking naps during the day and rain it took a while for it to happen. I think the girls were 3 and half weeks old by the time it finally happened. After the first time I took them a few times that week. I was surprised at how exhausted I was after a 25 minute walk. It was crazy. I have since been on an hour long walk with them and it was GREAT! I of course took pictures of “their first walk”. The front of the double stroller we have doesn’t recline very far so I thought that I would put them both in the back part. I think they are adorable.
Abigail left Isabelle right
Isabelle left Abigail right
(I just hooked my camera up to the computer to transfer the pictures we hadn't uploaded yet... and while I was waiting I was thinking we haven't been taking very many pictures as of late... then it says new pictures- 168... think again Laura!)
They are so cute Laura - I love their little hats. Good work on the walks!
ReplyDelete