Friday, April 8, 2011

Da Girls

Ultrasound says the girls are 6lbs 10oz and 6lbs 4 oz! That is just a few ounces short of 13lbs rumbling around in my belly- makes sense why I can’t sit like a lady any longer. Braxton hicks have become my unwanted friend. I always get so excited thinking today is the day and then they go away. I have told Chris so many times it is happening today only to be proved wrong. He is now threatening me that they are going to go to 38 weeks. Well if he is right the countdown is on- 10 sleeps! The longer the better though I suppose- for their sakes! I just need something to keep me BUSY- but I am so limited in what I can actually do- any suggestions?! I got wooden letters to spell their names to put above their cribs that I need to paint but I am just holding off JUST IN CASE we decide to change their names.
I have heard all about this video that has been put up about talking twins... I just looked at it and laughed rather hard. Add this to the list of 20 reasons why it is great to have twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment