Wednesday, March 23, 2011

As Per Request

Here is a photo of my new hair cut... please remember that I am VERY pregnant with TWINS!! Oh and I have a cold and didn't sleep very well last night...


I went to a place called Felice Salon and it is an Aveda salon. Needless to say it was beautiful and relaxing and brand new and I of course loved the details ie bathroom sink, mirrors, and general decor. I think I have found my place to get a hair cut in Victoria! 

5 comments:

  1. Cute hair Laura!!! I LOVE all things Aveda too, especially the smell that envelopes you as soon as you step inside. Ommmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Laura, I love the bangs. I have heard of the wonders of Aveda Salons but have not yet experienced it. Glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me no likey, me lovey! You look super cute!!! Move over Nicole Richie.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh thank you very much!
    I think I might have to go back and get some products... they had a raffle 5$ and then the basket of give aways worth over 300$ I know I shouldn't but imagine winning that... I just wanna win!

    ReplyDelete