Tuesday, March 27, 2012

April... hurry up!

March has been a lame month. The weather has been lame. We have experienced illness which was lame. School is lame because it is SO BUSY. I never see my husband. Okay that is an exageration.

For the following reasons I am looking forward to April:
General Conference
Easter Weekend
3 days of school for Chris
8 day trip to Seattle/Provo Utah including tickets to the Utah Jazz vs San Antonio Spurs game, trips to the temple, family photos, shopping shopping and more shopping, free babysitting, visiting Chris's mission companion who is expecting TWINS, no cooking for ME, the girls meeting their Great Grandparents for the first time, flying... just to name a few
Abigail and Isabelle's FIRST birthday (WOW!!)

In the process of feeling that March was lame I discovered that I need to get out of my house every day or I am going to go nuts and maybe this is why March has been lame to me. I didn't start feeling this way until about the last four weeks. Anyone want to make my April better by having play dates with me??

2 comments:

  1. Anytime Laura! And April sounds super busy, enjoy that after being cooped up for most of March :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Laura! I am really looking forward to April too! One more sleep!

    ReplyDelete